Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day

We're a little more settled now and I actually have my own creating space now so I've been jumping back into crafting. I've fallen in love with Pinterest and its become a great source of inspiration for me. Its also showing me that I am super amateur in all of this but I love to dabble and that's the point of this blog right! I got the inspiration for this card from a pin from The Queen's Scene. Looking at her blog a little more I've fallen in love with her style and will probably go to her for inspiration but I don't know that I will ever create anything as gorgeous as she does! I used a couple of stamps I've collected over time and the circut cartridge Storybook.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I haven't even thought of making any valentines...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bean Bags Normally I do not read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice article.

      Delete